Tuesday was 3 weeks and we are still waiting on our loan approval! This whole process is really highlighting my lack of patience. Thank God my husband is a lot more patient than I am and can keep me balanced.
Well today my husband sends me an email with a different stone for the fireplace so now he has me re-thinking our original choice. So here is my poll, which one do you guys like better?
The one on the right or the left:
Our sales rep is going to kill us if we keep coming up with changes but we are definitely going to take advantage of all of this waiting time.

My vote is the one on the left. I think the ledgstone looks really good with the fireplace. The only way I would say different would be if you had fieldstone on the outside of the house, it might tie things in better to have the fieldstone on the inside. But i think the ledgestone lines up well with the sharp lines of the fireplace and that shelf looks a lot better.
ReplyDeleteI do agree on the shelf which is one of the things I'm asking about. I think the white shelf is too much of a contrast to the stone. We currently have the one on the left but after my husband sent the 2nd picture of the one on the Right, he has me rethinking. Uggggg Waaay too many decisions and things to consider.
ReplyDeleteThe white ledge that is in the picture was a custom request and the stone ledge comes standard, even with the other stone option. With that, we are changing our plans and are going with the one on the Right!
ReplyDelete