The Ravenna

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherita,

    Thank you for sharing a sneak peak of the Ravenna 2. Which elevation is the on pictured above? What are some to the key differences from the current Ravenna model. My family is building a Ravenna but haven't broke ground yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tosha,

    There is actually a 4th elevation which is the one we are waiting on (Elevation E). It is at the Architectural Review Board awaiting approval right now so we wait. Let's see, differences: the Bonus Room upstairs can be turned into another bedroom with a bathroom, the Owner's suite has an option for a tray ceiling which I love love love, you can have a shower/tub combo in the Owner's bathroom, and there is a 3 car garage option available. You can see the floorplan here:

    http://www.ryanhomes.com/file-grab/c121c1c4-430c-4a88-8804-c5f29b5b3720

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new Ravenna elevations!! So jealous :) Which one did you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got Elevation E which isnt in tne picture. It is an all brick front with a little bit of shake on the front. I cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete