Behold the GOLD!

My wonderful new neighbor and fellow blogger was kind enough to spy out a yellow thing-a-ma-jig sitting right next to our lot and the SR told him we are next in line for lot clearing.  I know it's a minor thing but I'll be so glad to see that mega tree with the roots gone wild, gone from our lot.

 
Our lot is to the left of Lot 88 - hoping to get over there on Saturday so I can see it cleared.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a nice lot! Are they going to leave some trees in the back for you to look at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they can leave some trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they will be leaving some trees. I am only concerned about the huge one that fell down in the lot...probably when we had the last big storm.

    ReplyDelete