This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Yay!!!! Three Ravennas being built all right at the same time and each one the footers look different. I guess they are done differently by different contractors and county requirements.
I know. I am learning way more about construction than I ever wanted to. I want to go see the new model today but I feel horrible....bad cold. Are you packing yet? I feel like no matter how much I pack, it still looks like no progress has been made.
Yay!!!! Three Ravennas being built all right at the same time and each one the footers look different. I guess they are done differently by different contractors and county requirements.
ReplyDeleteI know. I am learning way more about construction than I ever wanted to. I want to go see the new model today but I feel horrible....bad cold. Are you packing yet? I feel like no matter how much I pack, it still looks like no progress has been made.
ReplyDelete