This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Our community center
Love the resort feel of our soon to be neighborhood. It's going to be a great summer.
About $78 a month. There is a pool, play ground, stocked lake, putt putt golf, clubhouse and I think there is a volleyball pit. They are talking about building tennis courts too. It's beautiful but you do pay for all the extra amenities. That planned community feel was important to us so it was one of our must haves and one of the reasons we picked Eagle Harbor.
It sure do look like a resort, It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow that looks awesome! I'm jealous! We just get a sign at the end of the street.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow, we also just get a sign at the end of our street, May I ask about your HOA fees...??
ReplyDeleteI wanna live where you live!
Mine are 200 a year for our "sign"!
About $78 a month. There is a pool, play ground, stocked lake, putt putt golf, clubhouse and I think there is a volleyball pit. They are talking about building tennis courts too. It's beautiful but you do pay for all the extra amenities. That planned community feel was important to us so it was one of our must haves and one of the reasons we picked Eagle Harbor.
DeleteThat is beautiful!! I am happy just to have play areas for the kids :)
ReplyDelete