This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Our hole digging has begun
Hopefully by Saturday it will actually look like a hole. :)
Yep and the PM told my husband that they will put the footers down tomorrow or Saturday so we are on our way now. I hear it flies by once they break ground so I am trying not to blink. LOL
Yes it is Manning Family. So glad to go through this with others. The model in our neighborhood with the new Ravenna is opening this weekend. They built that house in 2 months flat! SUPER FAST! It looks gorgeous and I can't wait to go inside. I will be sure to take lots of pics and share.
On your way! Progress is progress!
ReplyDeleteYep and the PM told my husband that they will put the footers down tomorrow or Saturday so we are on our way now. I hear it flies by once they break ground so I am trying not to blink. LOL
DeleteYes!!! It is moving right along!!!
ReplyDeleteYes it is Manning Family. So glad to go through this with others. The model in our neighborhood with the new Ravenna is opening this weekend. They built that house in 2 months flat! SUPER FAST! It looks gorgeous and I can't wait to go inside. I will be sure to take lots of pics and share.
DeleteNice!
ReplyDelete