This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Found your blog through the other RH bloggers. Excited to follow your build. I'm always surprised how quickly they construct the homes and how much progress you can see in a single day!
I know, I am afraid to blink. :) Its like you wait forever for something to start and then everything starts and you can barely keep up. Exciting times!
Found your blog through the other RH bloggers. Excited to follow your build. I'm always surprised how quickly they construct the homes and how much progress you can see in a single day!
ReplyDeleteI know, I am afraid to blink. :) Its like you wait forever for something to start and then everything starts and you can barely keep up. Exciting times!
Delete