This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Hey Sharita! This is Becca, Marshall's GF - we just bought lot 130 and are building a Ravenna as well! Annie told me to find you, so here I am :) I'm doing a blog as well. Come follow me at http://ehravenna.blogspot.com/ . I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!
Hey Sharita! This is Becca, Marshall's GF - we just bought lot 130 and are building a Ravenna as well! Annie told me to find you, so here I am :) I'm doing a blog as well. Come follow me at http://ehravenna.blogspot.com/ . I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!
ReplyDeleteHi Becca. Going to check out your page. What elevation did you guys pick for your Ravenna? Any updates you are particularly excited about?
DeleteOh wow I cant wait to see some progress on our lot its going to go really fast from here!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope so Nadine, I am already ready to live,in my new home. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete