Lots of activity today

Today I went to meet my husband at our site and he was running a tad bit late so I decided to go and sit by the community lake and enjoy the nice weather.  It was so relaxing and I can already tell it will be one of my favorite spots to sit and unwind and pray.  So beautiful!

Sherita's Swing
(I love the little sign posted on the swing that says "Swing at your own risk")

WOW, we had two crews on our site today and there were workers everywhere!  I could hardly contain myself or take in everything that was being done.  We have windows in all the right places now and our morning room French doors were on site and ready to be installed.  The roof was being finished up and they've put up the front porch framing. Because there were so many workers we were not able to go inside this time but we walked all around the house to check out what we could. 

We are very pleased with the progress that is being made and feeling a bit more confident that they will meet their deadline for us.  Next week is supposed to be rainy but hopefully that won't prevent them from doing wiring work so that we can have our pre-drywall meeting next week. (fingers and toes crossed)

Side note:  We have met some really great new neighbors who are also building (or getting ready to build) at the same time.  It is so nice to share this experience with others going through the same process.  I look forward to summer bbq's with them and learning more about our new neighborhood.

And now for the picture you've been waiting for..............

 
Oh and we have deer in the neighborhood.  Someone from Facebook who lives in the neighborhood took these today. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow its really beautiful so gorgeous! I have my toes and fingers crossed for the rainy week ahead! Im in awe your house is so tall and pretty!












    ReplyDelete