This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Hi Sherita!! IT'S LOOKING GOOD! I like your brick choice! It's going to be awesome seeing your exterior finished. I really like the side loading garage because it makes the homes look beautiful and massive.
Awesome! looks great!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. I was so shocked to see the bricked, I had to pick my lips up off the floor of my car when I came around the corner. LOL
ReplyDeleteThe brick is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherita!! IT'S LOOKING GOOD! I like your brick choice! It's going to be awesome seeing your exterior finished. I really like the side loading garage because it makes the homes look beautiful and massive.
ReplyDelete