This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Cabinets and Wanescoting
Can't wait to see our double oven in place! I'll be a baking maniac!!!
Looking forward to hosting Christmas dinner this year and sharing our blessing with family
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteWOW, so pretty!!! I can't wait to see it done!
ReplyDeleteGS
That looks great! We are going to try and do it ourselves...GOD HELP US! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the trim work, its the perfect finishing touch. I hope to have crown and wainscoting added after we close.
ReplyDeleteWe had crown molding done in our current condo and it always makes a room look so "finished" and elegant. I look forward to decorating.
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love your white cabinets! I am so regretting not going for them now! It's going to look so lovely all together!
ReplyDelete