This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Yes our lot isn't too big either but we are over 40 so the hubster prefers a smaller yard and the layout was perfectly suited for us. I can't wait to close tomorrow. Very exciting times.
Such a beautiful home!! Good luck with your closing.
ReplyDeleteWe just found out they are building a Ravenna across the street from us. It's not too popular in the area because the lots aren't that big.
Yes our lot isn't too big either but we are over 40 so the hubster prefers a smaller yard and the layout was perfectly suited for us. I can't wait to close tomorrow. Very exciting times.
DeleteGorgeous, happy closing day Sherita!
ReplyDeleteThanks. It's finally here.
DeleteCongratulations!!! It looks winderful!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful!!!!??????? I remember when it ALL BEGAN! GOD BLESS!!!
ReplyDelete