This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Landscaping began today and we now can cook
I love the enhanced landscaping package.
The two colors of bushes look so pretty and they match our shutters!
I am going to have to get used to cooking with a gas stove.
Can't wait to see the complete landscaping package together! It looks very pretty! I love cooking with GAS and I love our five burner gas cook top. It's amazing. Once you start cooking it with you will love it.
The landscaping is so nice. You will love the gas stove. You can control the temperature much better.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds great, maybe it will make me a better cook. :)
DeleteHow is your packing coming along?
Love the landscaping and the cook top!
ReplyDeleteLandscaping looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the complete landscaping package together! It looks very pretty! I love cooking with GAS and I love our five burner gas cook top. It's amazing. Once you start cooking it with you will love it.
ReplyDelete