Well, we panicked for nothing. Ryan Homes got it right and the homeowners got it wrong! Bet you didn't expect to hear that. LOL I feel bad that we panicked and blew up their email now. I'm sure they are used to panicky homeowners though. At least we know now. We just looked at the picture of the microwave, oven combo in the wall and assumed it was a double oven. smmhhh Lesson learned. I am still happy with everything and can't wait to close on Thursday.
I am so happy with how everything looks but I had a friend with me today so I didn't get a chance to go through with my blue tape and be nitpicky. Guess I will have to wait until our walkthrough to do that. They were doing lots of cleaning today and polishing the stair railings and ballusters.
Your house is gorgeous!!! How exciting to be so close!!!
ReplyDelete