This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Painted door and columns
Not much change yet but we did have some painting done and stair raling staining has begun.
Yes, I noticed that too. We are still waiting for our sodding to be finished too. Rain has held that up a bit but they anticipate it will be down by the end of the week.
I really like your columns!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm surprised at how late they are doing the stair rail staining. It's funny how each place does things in such a different order
ReplyDeleteI like the double columns. It is a very grand entrance.
ReplyDeletethanks
DeleteYes, I noticed that too. We are still waiting for our sodding to be finished too. Rain has held that up a bit but they anticipate it will be down by the end of the week.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great it is amazing how a little paint makes such a difference. We have come so far on this journey I can't belive we are almost done!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful elevation. Never seen this before. Never seen this brick selection before either.
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the elevations for the new Ravenna 2 model that was just created earlier this year.
Delete