We are starting to second guess ourselves now. Maybe we were never supposed to have double ovens. We could swear out we talked to our SR about this as an upgrade but we could be wrong. Currently theres a microwave on top w a oven below. Looks nice either way but would have been nice.
Check your purchase agreement. It should have your range/cooktop/oven/dishwasher/microwave code listed. You can then check that against their product notebook on site. All the cooktop options available in our community came with double ovens.
ReplyDeleteWe were wrong and RH was right! Lol We have a microwave stove wall unit. 4DB/KAE
DeleteGlad you were able to figure it out. It really does look nice, and now you won't have to worry about reaching over a cooktop to try and grab stuff in the microwave.
DeleteVery true. :) I'm so friggin excited I can hardly stand it. Sigh..... These are going to be the longest 4 days of my life. And now I have to get an exam done before closing. Geesh....so unfair!
DeleteNever seen such combo before, but it looks perfect.
ReplyDeleteWell I found out that it was an error. Our SR and PM were very kind about it and my SR remembered discussing it with us. Apparently there is no code for the double oven for the new Ravenna 2 model. They are looking into it and have promised to make things right for us. Happy customer!
ReplyDelete