Whats wrong with the picture on the left?

Yes, we have a range hood where our microwave is supposed to be.  Hoping they will get it resolved before closing.  Also we only have one of our double ovens onsite and are wondering where the second one is.

I knew I should have said something about that rangehood when I noticed it in the garage two weeks ago but I didn't want to be a nuisance since it was just sitting in a box as the time.

6 comments:

  1. Did they put the microwave somewhere else? I know some states have building codes against putting the microwave above the stove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok in VA, they just got it wrong. The microwave is actually sitting on the floor in the kitchen, right next to one half of our double oven. I am sure the will resolve it...just hoping it doesn't delay closing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they gave us the wrong microwave too. It was installed and everything. you know I told them and they got the new one installed like two days later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hood actually looks very nice, I know it is a mistake and all and I hope they fix it to your satisfaction, but it does look very sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I know that microwave and backsplash like the back of my hand. We refused to have the alternate layout with the microwave. It did not appeal to me at all. You are going to love those double ovens. Everything will come together. I remember having that feeling when we were locked out because the microwave was sitting in the box on the island. They were trying to straighten out the new venting system which is why so many people have that taller cabinet over the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double check your paper work to make sure they are giving you the correct microwave. We chose the premier VI and wanted to be sure we were getting what we paid for. They also had a lower grade dishwasher in the kitchen, but in BLACK! All of our appliances were stainless steel. It's worth double checking everything because those guys just install what they see, they don't ask questions.

      Delete