Decisions Decisions Decisions

DH and I were looking through the Ryan model plans and for some reason we never checked out the Verona.  We were shocked to find that it has pretty much the same layout as the Ravenna that we had originally decided on but with the added benefit of more square footage.  Hmmmmm

Our SR (Annie) will probably be pulling her hair out after 6 months of dealing with us but she seems very nice and is a data geek like myself so i'm sure we will get along.

This loan approval process is very scary but we are covered in prayer and asking God to come through for us:
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,  Ephesians 3:20
I am not sure about this whole blogging thing as I can be a pretty private person about big endeavors like this but I think it will help me to encourage someone else, vent, or just journal our new home building journey.  I'm hopeful for a positive experience.

We have our meeting to write our contract on Sunday and are very excited.  More to come in the upcoming weeks........

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Welcome Welcome Sherita to the RH Family Blog Land!! YAY!

    Just remember that you will be able to turn this blog into a book as a keepsake for your new home! www.blurb.com

    ReplyDelete