Ravenna Update

Final elevations and pricings have finally come in for the Ravena model 2.  We have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow to make our final selection.  I can't wait to see the drawings for it.  I love the basic model already so I'm sure I will be in love with this fancier version.  No news on our loan approval yet.  2 weeks since we submitted all our paperwork today.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to let me know how that goes. We struggled a little bit with the selection of our final elevation but are very happy with what we have. Is it just an updated elevation or is it the next revision of the Ravenna floor plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian, it's the next revision of the Ravenna so the elevations and a few of the architectural elements were changed. They also included some things that we were originally paying for as standards now with this new version. Yippeee! So of course we added a few items as upgrades with the savings we incurred. I was squealing like a 15 yr old cheerleader and my husband was just shaking his head and holding his wallet. LOL

    ReplyDelete