Pray for Patience
Ok, who does that?? Its only been a week since we submitted our paperwork and the silence is deafening. LOL I can't wait until I can post some good news or pictures or something. We did get some interesting news from our SR (Annie) yesterday. She received the new plans for our home and there are some added options that we will have. One is the metal balusters that were not available to us originally. AND the best news is that they are standard so there is no added cost to add them in. We also are switching over to a gas range which should make for some yummy meals, cooked by Mr. Parks of course. We also added stairs off of our patio which we assumed were included. Good catch Annie. I've been playing around with some of the Blogger tools today. My blogging buddy CLOSED TODAY and there is a party going on in the blogging community which I think is quite funny. She is so loved. I can't wait til our day comes. Well that's all for now.....I know boring stuff but its all I can do to keep sane while we wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
testing
ReplyDeleteEnjoying the news as you go along. Your blessing is my blessing and my family is so excited to crash in your new "digs" when we visit VA. Keep the photos coming! Everything is coming together. As is stated in Psalm 84:11....For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly!
ReplyDeleteA.Diggins
Yaaay we figured it out. Got it Amy!
DeleteGlad to see things are moving along for you. Look forward to see our homes go up, and it sounds like we'll probably be on about the same schedule. Can't wait to hear more about your options and selections and see everything from the ground up!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me I know exactly where you are coming from! All good things come to those who wait.
ReplyDelete