Well today is our official loan app day. Praying for a successful outcome and no delays. I stayed up for two hours making copies of every possible document that they requested plus those documents that they could ask for. I will be really surprised if there is anything they ask for that I did not include but ya never know.
We will still need to wait for all of the building permits to be finalized with the city but I will rest so much easier once the approval is in place. We have a backup mortgage lender on standby if NVR can't do it though. My student loan debt is a beast but I know it pays off in the end so I press on.
Speaking of school, I am wondering how this house adventure will play out while I'm in school. I am working on my last 3 classes in the midst of all of this so all prayers are welcomed! My final project is going to be a beast but hopefully we'll be in our new home by then and I can do my writing from my new morning room.
There has been a lot of movement in the community and our SR told me there are 9 contracts for new homes now. I even met another blogger who will be my neighbor online. How cool is that.
I will keep this post short until we know more but please be praying for us in this next step forward in the process.
He is working it out in your favor. Stay encouraged!
ReplyDeleteThe appointment went well and we received an initial prequalification. Now to wait for the preapproval which can take up to 4 weeks. Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts.
ReplyDelete