Ravenna 2

For those who are building the new Ravenna 2, there is a model being built that is a bout 10 minutes from where we live.  We are anxiously awaiting the final product so we can take pictures and share with you.  It is nice to see things up close and personal and our elevation (Elevation E) doesn't even have color drawings for it yet.  At least with the other new elevations we can see the pictures.  The model will not be an Elevation E but it is the new version of the Ravenna and I know many of you are building your Ravenna sight unseen just like us so I can't wait to show you guys the pictures.  I'm thinking they will be done in another month to month and a half.  Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. HI SHERITA!!!

    Can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is great! what community is it going in? I don't mind a good day trip... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the community is named "The Parks at Centerville". It's in Chesapeake, VA. My hubby and I have visited RH communities all up and down the east coast. We actually first found them while we were visiting in NC. It's nice to see what is being done in other areas. Let us know if you find yourselves in Hampton Roads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called the community and he said it would be done sometime in April. I called my SR and she said they are building one in my neck of the woods too!!! (happy dance) I can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete