This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Our fireplace was done today
Our fireplace was done today but the grout is still a bit wet since it was just done this morning.
Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteI really like this! What kind of stone did you use?
ReplyDeleteIt's called Autumn Fieldstone Becca and there is a better picture of it earlier in the blog. It looks a lot better once the cement has dried.
DeleteIt looks so good! Under the 30 day mark yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I am so excited. I can't wait to move. I need to check out your progress.
Delete