First night

Well, its our first night in our new home and we are tired but thrilled with everything thus far.  We had a few mishaps w the walls and movers today but it wasnt their fault.  We are looking forward to having everything out of boxes and put away in its proper place. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Don't forget to share lots of pics once you get settled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you're enjoying your beautiful new home!

    My husband and I just signed our contract to build in Eagle Harbor. I saw a comment you made on another blog about a Facebook group. I don't want to be a creeper and add you out of the blue to request that you add me to the group. So if you receive a request from someone you don't know, it's likely me.

    ReplyDelete