This blog was created to give Sherita one more thing to do and as a means to test out my blogging skills while sharing our home building process. We are truly stepping out in faith and are appreciative of all our friends who are praying with us and trusting God to do what only He can.
Waiting on furniture
Heres a sneak peek of our Morning Room. Furniture gets delivered Wednesday. More complete pictures coming.
It didn't work I want to see your furniture!!! LOL I am sure it looks amazing cant wait to see all you are going to do to your beautiful house! Also we had to go private if you would like to follow us still please email me @ KKjongo@gmail.com so I can add you back in. Sorry about all the trouble.
It didn't work I want to see your furniture!!! LOL I am sure it looks amazing cant wait to see all you are going to do to your beautiful house!
ReplyDeleteAlso we had to go private if you would like to follow us still please email me @ KKjongo@gmail.com so I can add you back in. Sorry about all the trouble.